Special Issue Menu
More Special Issues
Lead Guest Editor: Naziah Abd Kadir
Submission Deadline: Feb. 28, 2022
Lead Guest Editor: Anton Gligorescu
Submission Deadline: Jul. 31, 2022
Lead Guest Editor: Manuel Verdecia Tamayo.
Submission Deadline: May 22, 2022
View All Special
About the JournalHumanities and Social Sciences
(ISSN Online: 2330-8184)
A Special Issue of Humanities and Social Sciences (ISSN Online 2330-8184)
Deadline for manuscript submissions: Feb. 28, 2022
Aims and Scope:
- (1) The psychology of people facing mental health
- (2) Identifying risk factors for mental health conditions
- (3) Identifying continuous social and economic pressure
- (4) Studying common mental health disorders
- (5) Identifying early signs of mental health disorders
- (6) Managing mental health problems
- (7) Designing tools or tests to diagnose mental health
- (8) Discussing the suitable counseling programs suitable for the mental health sufferers and the community
- (9) An analytical and diagnostic study of individuals with mental health disorders
- (10) Clinical examination for cases of people with mental health disorders
- Mental Health
- Daily Life
Naziah Abd Kadir
University Selangor , Bestari Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
A special issue is composed of a lead guest editor and a team of guest editors. Currently, there is no guest editor for this special issue and we sincerely invite the scholars in related fields to join it.Join Us
This special issue is open for submissions of original research. It accepts full papers, abstracts and tentative paper titles. The submission deadline is Feb. 28, 2022. Authors are encouraged to contribute research in related fields to the special issue.
Publishing research works with Science Publishing Group is simple and efficient. Here are 3 ways for you to submit your manuscript.
1. Quick Submission
Quick Submission helps authors submit their manuscripts in a simple and quick way.
Manuscripts can also be submitted by the email. Please send your manuscript directly to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please type "Mental Health Illness Manuscript Submission" as the subject of your email.
Authors can also log into the Online Submission System to finish the submission: https://sso.sciencepublishinggroup.com/login